Sooo the past few days have been..great. lol :)
We were on a FFA trip & we went to Wal-mart to pass by some time and we were jus goofing around, weren't even running, lol and they said tht they were telling us to stop and we weren't listening blah blah blah. When they were helping us play hide and seek and everything. lol but, whatevers that's the past now. I'm ready for the future. I'm letting go of everything I've held and moving on. I can't stand being ignored, told to stop talking or messaging or anything like that to someone, & I don't like it when people go offline just to ignore me. But, that's life. & It's also a sign, reminding me that people come and go. & GOD is who I'm living for. I had fun at the pizza thing.. Lol Those kids crack me up. :) When I get older, I wanna have like 5 of them. :) Lol & My new fav. senior is Jon. He had myy back today. Wait2go:) Lol
Well,
Happy Friday!!
Steph. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment