Tuesday, July 5, 2011

so long..

Well,
We can go one step forward or one step back,
but in the end it'll always lead to the fact...
Be who you are and let others complain,
it's not worth changing yourself. Trust me, it only causes pain,
You can fake laugh, fake smile, and fake mad,
but in the end all the fake will only make you sad.
Life is full of dreams, life is full of teams, but
it's also full of you. You have to decide who you want to be,
and I refuse to be fake, I'll always be me.

I love God and I think he's great. I don't spend my free time
checking out guys and rating. I'm really not all that in to dating.
I'm trapped kind of, in a way, but it's not that important to
bring up today...

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment