The world is far off lately.
It's like I'm reading a book, instead of actually living the story.
That's ok though.
You can't always be the climax,
I guess sometimes, ya gotta be the subscript.
:)
Everyone is like stir fry around here, ready to go back to school.
I'm just ready to get out of school, honestly. :)
I want to get outta here and grow some by myself, well
not completely, I have God - always. :)
But, I will be patient, as hard as that is. & I will keep my head held high & Live for God, and that place above the sky. :)
Dramatic people seem to be bugging me lately. I want to lay back and enjoy the sunshine, instead of being the sunshine. If that makes any sense. I want to watch others have the fun, instead of actually be the one having the fun. I'm so busy doing things, I feel I never set back and watch.
Well, maybe it's time I change it up. I'm the only one stopping me, from doing something God obviously wants me to do. I need to do it now because what God wants to happen, Will happen... I'm the one who gets to decided if I'm going to do it now or waste time and do it later.
I love you God!!:)
Thanks for blessing me with so much, when I deserve nothing.
:)
You are my Hero, life, & reason for living. :)
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment